Thursday, April 3, 2014

My full name is Samuel Ignacio Herrera Gómez and I am 19 years old. I was born in 9th of October,1994 in Quinta Normal, Santiago of Chile. I studied as a kid in the educational complejo in maipu and in after I studies in the Liceo Nacional of Maipú. In 2013 I enter in the universidad de Chile for studing public administration.
My family consists of my father, my mather and my sister. My father name is José, my mather Marisol and y my sister Ana Belén. 
I like playing is fotball. Also I play fotball in the university and his my friend. Y surname in my shirt of team is SAMY and Y have the number 6.




Also I go to the gym the university and playing ping pong in the courtyard. I entertain me much.









I volunteer work in the Nueva Guanaco helping to child in the learning that should have in the school.Is very rewarding to help children thus poor boys.

I sometimes have that join with my friends for play fotball or goin to a party. Also we speaking into sports and especially the fotball soccer and of the participation in the world cup soccer of Chile in Brasil 2014.


Also now I do not smoke by approaching more sports.


2 comments:

  1. Oh samy you are a good person, because help other people, congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work in Nueva Guanaco is very great!

    ReplyDelete