Thursday, May 29, 2014

My favorite picture



I was on Facebook the other day and I saw a picture where there are my classmates and me in a march. It was taken by my classmate, HernĂ¡n. It was the first time that I went to a march in university and I like it because it remembers me when I realize how important was to express myself in the street with my classmates. 

Since that time, I have been going to this kind of activities. I am very demanding when is about our rights. I have realized that I can't be quiet when we don't have our rights. I believe it's important to say what you think and this is a way to express what we, the students, demand. The people in the picture are still my classmates and we have became friend throught the time. I love the picture because I shows my enthusiasm and happines, it's a good image.

6 comments:

  1. you are so cute ! It´s a beautiful picture!
    ps. in this picture are my friends :D jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh samy is a good picture, and good memory, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture "Samytomundo" fighting with your fees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i remember that placard! actually I helped to paint it. Great picture samy!, i think you look handsome in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. is a excellent picture!! add you´re very pretty in this picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samy, your picture have a painting of the career. I think that is very bright with all those colors :D

    ReplyDelete