Thursday, May 29, 2014

One of the pages I like to visit is u-courses, beacause here we can find all the academic information. in this page find study material, notes, information and academic progress of each subject.

https://www.u-cursos.cl/


Also this website is very important to communicate with our teachers.

This website is a tool to connection for our knowledge and is very useful for teachers.
The teachers have send guies and material of study for the students.
The university of Chile have for platform u- courses and facilitate the study of students, for study in the house and the uiversity.
The teachers have are go up connection, videos, books and article of study.
Also this page fuction as comunication among students of university of Chile and every community.
U-courses is of every uselful for the member of the glorius univeristy of Chile.

There are many statistics for all subjects and I have know and understand this subject.

4 comments:

  1. How I don´t know this page!!! jajaja I visited this page often, and is a very important this page because in this place the teachers and classmate up material for class or for generate consciousness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I wish I had thought about this one. What would be our life if it wasn't for U-cursos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too spoke about U-cursos in my blog

    ReplyDelete