Thursday, June 5, 2014

Travel experiences in Chile

I will talk about my travels for Chile. I have traveled great part of Chile, from Coquimbo to Frutillar.
The geography of Chile is very large and varied. In the north is a climate hot and dry, in the center of country prevail a climate lukewarm and in the south a climate very wet and rainy.
In Coquimbo I visited the "cruz del tercer milenio" and the beachs that it is very beautiful. For example, "La Herradura", "Totoralillo" and "La Portada" of Serena.









Also I visited of south of Chile and I remaind fascinated of this beautiful,tranquiliti and the affection of people.
I went to region of "Los Lagos" and region of "Los Rios", from the city of Valdivia,Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Frutillar, etc. Here find the "Lago Llanquihue", which is the largest lake in chile.
A of the attractive more spectacular is "Los saltos del petrohue", that which is located near Puerto Varas.
In the region of Araucania I visited very lakes, how for example, "Lago Villarica", "Lago Pucón" and "Lago Caburga"



No comments:

Post a Comment