Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Chile

I feel that Chile is a country with a idiosyncrasy very peculiarity and contradiction. In first place because have a legacy historic that hat has not changed much. Since the colonial era that Chile have a structure hierarchical and of domination of the high social class over the class popular (proletariat).
this power structure has not changed and is a and is one of the things I like least about chile. It is for that Chile is a country with the level of inequality largest in the world.

Despiste this I like Chile in very things. For example, in the affection of people, for their beautiful in landscape and nature, and of course for the beauty of her women.

I never been to another country, but I will like visit Brasil, becasuse my mother`s family there is, and frequently invite us to sao paulo.

The international perception of chile abroad is good because Chile is a regimen democratic that leave in the past the dictatorship of Augusto Pinochet. Also this economic is growing gradually and it have a development constant.

The place of Chile that  I would like to live is South of Chile because it is very peaceful and beautiful.


7 comments:

  1. ahaha Samy , i like the beauty of him men :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAMI YOUR PUBLICATION IS SO POLITICAL AND I LIKE IT!. GREETINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The women chilean they are very beautiful jeje !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Sami, your post it's very nice and also know Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW there are various that have in mind travel to live in the south, I understand you because really is very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete