Thursday, June 19, 2014

Experience blog

My experience blog is very good, because I  me learn new words in English and structure speech.
Also I had work since diferent topics that are vey entertaining.

I do not know blog, then the experience blog it was very important for me. For this reason I would like to in the future make a blog about topics of interest, especially about politics and football.

I plan to write in the future with a group of partner of university for have a guideline about political university.

I consider that this helped me to improve my English and avoid gradully the use of google traductor and search the words that I don´t understand and not know.

The good thing about bloggins is:

 _  Improve we English.
 _ Know new words.
 _ Know the opinion of we partner about diferrent topics and ideas.
 _ allowed me to know what my partners think.

For these reason I thinks are the best class of English and very entertaining for all.

Things I did not like the blog themes were that students do not choose the topics. I will like that in the future the students have that must participate more in choosing topics.

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment